BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

stitchin blues

... cuz I havent done any lately. With the monsoon we've been having keeping me away from gardening or riding horses you would think the stitching would be flying along, but it isnt. It's been really hard to pick it up lately cuz I still miss Kirsten and all the obcessing we did over our projects. I think she'd be first to kick my butt for slacking too. Now that May, (2nd craziest month at work) is nearly over and I actually have the holiday weekend off I hope to go thru stash and pick out something to get me back in the groove. I also gotta charge the camera and get some new pics in here! Maybe even a new project or something I havent seen in awhile...

1 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Give us pictures!!

I always find sorting stash gets me right back in the mood for stitching.