BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 24, 2014

ISHW!


My weekend was a scrambly one, so my hermiting happened Fri and Mon. But I got loads done so I call that a great success :). Ness has the 2nd linen section almost entirely stitched and some of the beads have been added already, tomorrow's goal is to finish it up, yay confetti! Once the beads are on then I can take them off the scrolls and stick something else there instead. All that's left to stitch on that project is 2 front panels and I managed to get another one of those started on Fri. Forgive the wrinkles lol, most of that extra will be cut off anyway so it's not serious. Winter still has an icy grip round here, so Im spending more time indoors and it's somewhat of a mini vacation to have IHSW ;). So now Im off to go see how everyone else's weekend went. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stitching looks lovely (:

Calina des Féériques said...

lovely !

Brigitte said...

Wow, that was a successful ISHW. This project looks very interesting. How will it be finished?

Lonneke said...

Your stitching looks great!

MysteryKnitter said...

Looks awesome.