BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

oh happy day...

Today was a total stash aquirement day! I nabbed the beads for Pearls finally and kitted up Mediterranian Mermaid, minus her kreiniks. So now I can go work on Pearls again and hold off starting Med till she's finished first- wont buy kreiniks till Pearls is finished first! Though that didnt work so hot last time with BBP lol! But BBP is alot of fun, her colors are so rich and unusual. I just realised that I'm now able to start most the Mermaids, only Shimmy, Atlantis, Enchanted, and Emerald remain to be kitted. And I know there is no way that ALL of them will ever fit in my bathroom! When I started there was only 4. I need to come up with a new way to display them when that far-off day comes when more are finished.
I also got a bunch of hd threads from Old Willow Tree (I think that's the name, it was Willow something) on clearence. Normally $3 a skien, I got them 5 for $1 !! So I got lots of pretty colors and will have fun with samplers now. No law says I cant sub them in ;) .
And now my annual back-to-school fun day is nearly over, with a fuller stash and busy plans for projects. I havent forgotten the Shakespeare fairies by any means, but it'll be about 3 weeks or so before the lns gets the chart so they missed my fun day. This one I may just order online and get it cheaper, I have a few other older charts I've been hunting so may just do it that way. In the meantime, I'm gonna go see how Pearls is looking......

2 comments:

Gypsywoman77 said...

Hi, I am new to your blog. I was wondering if I could get your color conversions to the Celtic Ladies Winter?? I have the conversion for the cloak. But I so love what you did with her. I will be doing them as the pagan holidays for myself when I am done doing these for my grandmother. Which is where I got my bit o Irish and red hair from. :) I didn't know how else to send a message to you. So if you have to delete this I understand. I love your work. I have seen all I could on your blog. Your stitching is amazing. I am starting with Autumn. Which is my 2nd cross stitch project. My first one was a tiny My Little Pony for my daughter. But its in my blood, I am glad I finally picked up cross stitch. Its so addicting and well I keep losing track of time.. lol. Please send me some kind of message letting me know if you are or aren't going to let me have the conversion. Ty for your time. LilMrsG77 at gmail.com

Kate said...

Hi Gina, thanks for your interest! Are you on facebook? There is a group on there called Cross Stitch Conversions and it's awesome, and that's where my conversion can be found, and you will need the chart of LL Celtic Spring to do this projects, as my rechart file is just the hood area. hope that helps :)