BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 17, 2009

wishin...

Today a new Mirabilia was released, "Shakespeare fairies" and OMG, it is so pretty. I havent caught up with Nora's last ones though, and only just started BBP yesterday- and she's the first newer release I've started (since Cottage Garden Fairy) . And I'm still waiting to get Mediteranian Mermaid, Circle of Freinds, and Winter White Santa. I wasnt interested in the Santa till I saw it in real life and holy cow, he's beautiful. And now these Fairies come out and groan, I'll never catch up! They seem to have caught my attention but it takes forever for the lns to get new charts, I might save some $ and just order them online and get them faster. I seem to have blissfully found my stitchin mojo again thanks to all these beautiful charts that Nora's been cranking out.

1 comments:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am glad you've found your mojo again.