BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 9, 2010

second wind....

It's been too hot and will be all week, to do much outdoors. So taking advantage of this opportunity to get some progress done on my WIPS! The last few days it's been Beltane and the motifs on the right and above her head are done. Today it was finishing up her hair and bouquet so I can move onto the dress. I also scored really big for travel WIPS, usually I only take the smallest Qs for a travel project cuz the bigger ones dont fit in any bag I've ever found. BUT today at a secondhand store I found an old Samsonite 'alligator' suitcase, in perfect condition, and the interior was really nice so I got it. (for $5!) took it home and cleaned it up. :D. Only thing I dont like is it wont hold the very biggest Qset but the second set fits awesomely. Inside it has a set of ribbons that tie up the Qnap frame very nicely, and I bet I could fit 2 or 3 frames easily. The other side has a canvas divider that clips shut, so I can put the supplies in there. But it's so cool that now I can take projects that are close to being finished and work on them/store them in safety. And what's really cool is it matches my pretty 'alligator' purse so I actually look coordinated for once lol. Only people wont think it's got projects inside, they'll think I'm moving or traveling! lol.

Planning to get some new pics this week....

0 comments: