BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas wishing

My Christmas wish would be for a time machine so I could actually manage to get the projects and the rest of life's requirements done lol.
But my hopes for the day are to spend the morning dealing with groceries and xmas shopping and then the afternoon is mine to stitch! However the sleet that's starting outside may scramble all of that. Beltane is back on the Qs and I'm hoping she will finish up quickly but there's alot of skirt to finish lol. But with all the craziness of the holiday season I wanted an easy project to unwind after a long day. And she fit the bill. My Lady's garden is still on Qs and Winter Queen, and they are travel projects. I'm hoping for some good progress in 2011 and some finishes, lol, we'll see. One of these days I should take a WIP count and see how many there actually are!

4 comments:

Andie said...

Oh I would REALLY like to know how many wips you have :D Maybe you could name them and post a picture :D

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

I love your conversions! Did you ever finish Aragorn and Arwen, that looks stunning. Good luck with your 2011 stitching, your plans sound very exciting.

Kate said...

Andie, I'm scared to know! lol
Arwen n Aragon is still with me :) just waiting it's turn. Maybe when I get sick of Beltane I'll drag it out...

MysteryKnitter said...

I see. I have been thinking this same question.