BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

in the Christmas spirit

... and never even noticed Nora's set of reindeer that she's done. They are so cool! But I doubt I'll have any of them by Christmas, however, they seem little and quick to stitch so maybe by next year. I wonder if I could kit them as a huge project if they use alot of the same materials... haveta do some more research...
While seeing those I also finally looked through the whole alphabet that she's designed as well and that is really cool. It would be fun to do names made with these letters. But oiy! What a chunk of $ ! Haveta keep my eyes open for any bargains cuz I just placed an order! And what is coming is Summer Queen, Maidens of the Seasons II, and Spring Topiary Garden, and fabric for Summer Queen. Then all my Queens will be ready to get going.I plan to do all the Maidens on 1 big fabric so that'll be cool, but will worry bout that sometime next year.
I have something of a repreive now that painting orders are nearly over and hopefully the craziest time at work is done for awhile. So stitching stands a better chance now that there's some free time at home anyway. I dug out the kitted projects and found Winter Queen, but havent set her up yet. She will be fun and I have a frosty-looking fabric just for her :). Just not sure if I should save her for Winter Soltice day...

1 comments:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am sure the WQ will be more willing to work with you than QoP.