BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guilt Free January in full swing


Passione Ricomo's "Winter Beauty Princess" on 28ct "Starquest" Britney by Zweigart. Zweigart and Wichelt have some pretty hand-dyed fabrics and this is my fav of them all. I plan to start this one tomorrow :).


MLI's "Ice Angel" on 28ct "Tile Blue" jazlyn by Zweigart. I opted for a solid fabric for this Angel, after seeing it done in the lns on a solid. I also decided to use a blending filament with white DMC instead of the rayon in her dress, and it looks nice, so I'll skip the silks I was thinking of. The entire dress is blending filaments so you can imagine the glitter! Started today :)

2 comments:

Andie said...

Oh I love the look of your floss tosses! :D Can't wait to see wips! Do you rotate!!

Kate said...

It's more of screaming rotation lol. But I love Guilt free January