BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

back again!

It has been awhile due to family being sick for a couple weeks, then craziness of farming, and a family member passing away last week. So I havent touched much stitching in about a month. What I did get done a couple weeks ago was starting Swan Lake--on black-- which didnt work cuz I flubbed up with only 7 seven stitches done. So black is not gonna work for me to do this on, it'll never get done. With that in mind I went to get some blue n purply hand-dyed fabric from the lns and had to order a peice big enuf-- only to hear it's hard to get fabric now from the suppliers so they dont know how long it will take. Same story from the other lns as well. So no idea how long it'll be before I can get going on Swan Lake-- hopefully it'll still be a mystery then lol! I also ordered fabric for Greek Mandela and hoping it comes before the class is over. But I did find the perfect fabric for Egypt Mandela, it looks like sand or papyrus, warm sany tones and the colors just sing against it. I need to get the Glorianas and some others before I can start it, but at least the fabric is in my stash so I dont haveta wait on it.
Persian Garden has the carpet and pillars started on the top side, but I havent been at it either lately. Beltane still sits waiting. Today I'm in the mood to work on My Lady's Garden- big blocks of color go quickly ;) and that particular project I'd like to see finished by xmas or Feb. So,,, it'll be nice to lose myself in the stitching for awhile

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Welcome back! It's so frustrating when you can't get the supplies you need. That's why we all need such big stash chests!

I have a blog of my own now:http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com

MysteryKnitter said...

I am sad for your loss.