BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

best laid plans...

Still waiting on that stitching idea! First we had county fair and 4H doings for an entire week, then a horse show that weekend (I was helping manage it, not participating however)and thought, whew! It's all over and I can get back to normal routine!
Not so!
My son had his appendix out this week and then had a reaction to whatever meds he was on for it, so needless to say stitching hasnt happened yet. but tonite I've made up my mind that it's high time cuz I so need a mental vacation!
But some stitchy news is I finally got to give my sister the sampler i made for her some time ago. It was a Jeanette Douglas Lowland Lakes one that I personalised for her and she seemed to like it so that was cool. She came up to visit when we got outta the hospital and I finally remembered to dig it out. Now haveta get something else going now that one goal is finished lol

0 comments: