BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Sunday project :)





I took a break from Egypt Mandela to play with beads instead! The Magpie within is at peace now lol! This is my newest chatelaine :), mermaid style lol. It's made of freshwater pearls, glass "pearls", crystals, glass silver-lined beads, and semi-precious labrodite stones. The charms I found at Walmart and Micheals. The octopus holds 8 strands for attatching as many stitching tools or scrissors, etc. The big fish on the left is intended to be a fob as well but I need some more jump rings- so attatched him so he wouldnt get lost lol. Havta work on that tomorrow...
So if I ever get that Mermaid Treasure Box (by Martina) going I already have something to put in it ;) and in the meantime it complements my Mira Mermaid projects wonderfully. Such a cool feeling to have blingy stitching toys

5 comments:

Susan said...

What great ideas. Love the one with the turtle.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are so lovely! What a great way to spend a day playing with jewels!

Kate said...

Thanks girls! :)

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

What a clever creative thing you are!! I'm very impressed with the octopus, that is a genius idea.

MysteryKnitter said...

You're amazing! I could create only mess with those.