BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hermit weekend progress!



And here are the contenders :)
Chatelaine's Persian Iris Garden Mandela on 28ct Chai Tea Jobelan by wichelt; and
MLI's Celtic Spring in my Beltane conversion. The weekend saw more progress on Beltane's skirt and the start of the pillars & rug on PIG. So not much to brag about but it was a nice distraction.
As for the knee it seems I tore the acl so it's gonna be a long road but I'm stubborn enuf it should be managable. Needless to say I dont care for tennis lol!

11 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Wow, stunning... they really are stunning. Your stitches are gorgeous and you made some great IHSW progress this weekend. :)

Sara said...

Gorgeous progress on both projects :)
I hope you get better soon :)

Anne said...

She's coming along beautifully!! Great IHSW progress!!!

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Excellent progress on both pieces, great job!

TammyK said...

Cool IHSW progress. Looking forward to following your wips :)

♥ Nia said...

Good progress on your stitching! :)
Have a great week!!

Susan said...

Great progress! Bummer news on your knee.

Kate said...

Thank you everyone!

Joysze said...

Kate, so sorry for the late check in.... they look AWESOME!!! I've never seen Persian Iris that up close and it's just beautiful! :D

I hope your knee feels better.

Chris said...

Lovely progress on both and seeing your Celtic Lady makes me want to stitch my Summer one...

Happy stitching... with your knee injury you should be resting so pick up that stitching and rest!

Chris x

MysteryKnitter said...

Take it easy with that tennis, but let the needle fly. I mean stitch away.