BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mixed progress at a standstill

Doesnt make sense huh? Well, all week it's been a challenge since I've spent most of it on crutches. Today I find out how bad I blew out a knee trying to play tennis. Needless to say I will stick to horses & hiking & sports I know! Stitching has seen a little progress, not as much as I'd like, but a little. Hopefully after today's verdict I can actually start focusing instead of worrying. Persian Iris Mandela has seen some progress and I hope to play with it more tonite. I'm so glad the Hermit SAL is coming cuz that will be wonderful. I'll probably work on Persian or My Lady's Garden cuz I cant get upstairs to my stash,(talk about sucky!) and they were portable projects I was dragging along everywhere and are downstairs. (We live in an old farmhouse and the stairs are very steep) So perhaps my stitchy goals stand a chance this round lol!

5 comments:

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Hope your knee is not in to bad of shape! I am a new follower and look forward to visiting your blog often.

Rachel said...

I hope your knee heals quickly!! Look at the bright side though, it's a really good excuse to stay off your feet and stitch!

Susan said...

Ouch! Hope your knee isn't too badly hurt and that you'll heal quickly.

Kate said...

thanks guys! :)

MysteryKnitter said...

Aww! Sounds nasty. I hope your knee heals soon. Just let the needle smoke in form of stitching.