BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 23, 2012

IHSW

so a little progress happened- the first pic is HAED "Gloaming" by Maxine Gadd on 22 ct "Dusk" by Polstitches. Tenting 2 over 1. I found that the water soluble pen didnt work so gridded with ordinary black sewing thread- so far so good cuz it's easy to stitch over & doesnt show, at least what I've done so far. I wont do the background on this project, just the vampiress. The 2nd pic is "QS Lovers" on 18 ct wedgewood davosa, full crosses. Lol, this is progress after frogging what I had done. I also did a little progress on the "Nessessaire" but my camera is dead so I'll do pics later. All in all considering what all the weekend had in store I was tickled to get this little bit of progress...


















.... and reason why not alot is this little girl! Meet Roxy, she is purebred Australian shepherd adopted out of our local shelter. Such a little honey and smart!

14 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Wonderful progress on QS Lovers and Gloaming, Kate. As for Roxy... what a cutiepie!! Look at that face! :)

Melissa said...

What a cute dog!

Great start on your pieces, and I love the fabric for Gloaming :)

Melissa said...

I just looked at the picture of Gloaming-Wow! I am definitely looking forward to seeing more pics :)

Anne said...

Love the fabric you are using for gloaming!! Looks like you did a fair bit of progress!! That doggie Roxy is adorable!!

Agi said...

keep on going! for HAED gridding I use simple sharp pencil, the floss covers perfectly and it is very quick to grid (I use simple x, not tent, so better to try hw good is the tent coverage!)

demeter83 said...

Both looking gorgeous, congrats!

Joysze said...

They both look great, Kate. The Polstitches fabbie is beautiful. Aww Roxy is adorable!!

Deanne J said...

Great start on both

kate n said...

You had great stitching company :) Any progress is good progress!

Anonymous said...

Hi

They look great.

Love Roxy, she is so sweet!

TammyK said...

Great progress on both of your wip's. Roxy is so sweet looking. :-)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D

Sara said...

lovely progress on both of them :D

MysteryKnitter said...

Roxy looks cute.