BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 9, 2012

Seriously!

There is alot of temptation out there, and I am succumbing...

First off, all the pics of progress and new starts in the blogospere have been awesome. Secondly, they have been dangerous! It seems everyone is making great progress and inspiring creativity all around and I've been enjoying it vicariously thru them lol!
My stitching has been sparse lately, I cant even post a progress pic but maybe by the weekend... I worked on Lovers yesterday but wound up frogging what I did get done! Lesson learned- no more skipping the gridding no matter how small the HAED!
I finally got a major breakthru in stash, and that is a pair of Ott lights that are somewhere in transit yet. I know that will help with the HAEDs in a major way- what I'm using now is 2 desk lamps and they get so hot I haveta shut them off after a half hr! So I got a folding portable and a regular desktop style. Amazon had a great deal so I just hope it comes thru ok, there were some iffy reviews on there. If they prove to be awesome then I'll see about a floor stand one but since I move around with the stitching I wanted something to go with me.
I also got the HAED stuff organized, all my charts have thier keys & first 2 pages (working copies so i can highlite!) of chart in a 3 ring binder, so it's just a matter of finding whatever page/project I'm dealing with and it's all together & ready to go- no more making sure I have the pages I need and searching/swapping out.
So far I havent added more new starts yet, but now that things are settling down at work I hope to have more energy, Nocturne & Forgotten Melody haven shut up yet lol...

4 comments:

Susan said...

I do so know what you mean about the blogosphere being full of temptation! My wish list has increased tenfold over the last couple of weeks! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics.

kate n said...

Wow! You seem to be gearing up to some great new projects, will keep an eye out for new pics soon :)

Joysze said...

Sorry to hear about the frogging session. :( YAY about the OTTs. Hope they get to you soon. :D I love mine.

MysteryKnitter said...

I am sad about the frogging part.