BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 26, 2012

just keep swimming

is my new mantra! It's been so nuts the last couple months but now I'm hoping for a slow down. Work is nearly over, just 3 days left and then I can move onto the next venture. The huge garden is in and just needs to grow, and the landscaping/tree removal project is nearly done. We had several old and fallen trees in our grove but now just the good ones left, but it is an undertaking for 2 people! Now the last couple days it's stormed so too wet out to do anything further along those lines. So since no stitching has happened whatsoever, it'd be great to actually do some. I did grab some new HAEDS on this last sale, who could pass that up?? And today I plan to get my stitchy area back on track- yeah that still hasnt happened- but today's the day I live again lol!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm tired just reading about what you've been up to. Hope you get a chance to settle in and stitch soon.

Bikegirl said...

Yay! your back! We have missed you! :)

Kate said...

awww thanks! I have alot of catching up to do!!

MysteryKnitter said...

I hope you catch up quick.