BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tuff Enuf to Wear Pink!

Well, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Ive been wanting to do this for a long time, so in honor of all the people who've been affected by this illness here's a shoutout to you! (I had 1 aunt who passed away due to this illness and 2 others who battled it out but it shortened thier lives as well) Please excuse the lack of makeup, it was finally dry after dyeing so I snapped pics. Yes, this is permanent!- due to me farming full time and having to wash my hair so often I went that route so it should last thru the end of the month. In fact I like it so much I may keep it longer. Needless to say people stare cuz this stuff isnt seen in my rural community but that just breaks the ice of why I have pink hair lol- and it gets them thinking! I wasnt quite brave enuf to shave my head as some people have done for cancer awareness and I applaud them for doing so, but this was my version. Im also making it a point to wear pink whenever I go to town!

 In stitchy news, well I dont have any cuz everyone had the bug going around and now my chores are back to the same crazy routine for awhile, but a lull will come....