BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

IHSW!!

Sorry Im a bit late posting! But here is my update for IHSW. 7 hours progress on Scotland, she now has her face, cant do any backstitching it till the horse is done in that area, but there's just the tiniest bit started on the horse's rug. Im not sure if I like the bow as such but I'm leaving it for now to focus on the horse. I am loving how this one is coming along, the red hair compliments the blues so wonderfully.
On a side note, the painting adventure is nearly done, just 1 left for xmas and then I can stitch more and paint when the mood hits. (which is often in the winter lol)

17 comments:

Rita said...

Hi Kate!

Your lady looks great! Fantastic progress!

Claire said...

Very pretty.

Melissa said...

Pretty! I love her hair :)

demeter83 said...

She looks beautiful, not seen anyone working this before.

Kate said...

Thanks Ladies :) . demeter83 , this is a new conversion Im figuring out, the orgional is LL Celtic Summer by MLI but I like playing with colors instead

Anonymous said...

Her hair is quite lovely. Is she going to have a flower headband?

Susan said...

Looks great! I am going to enjoy watching this one grow.

Kate said...

yep, she'll have her flowery headband :)

Carla said...

She's looking beautiful!

Kathleen said...

This is going to be a beauty when complete..
just checked out your painting blog too, love your painting style. For some reason the comment section did'nt want to play today.

Kate said...

Thanks for the heads up on that Kathleen! I think I have it fixed now, the old template was giving me problems and I never thought to check that

Anonymous said...

Kate,
What a beautiful piece. I love how your going to make some changes do it. I can't wait to watch your progress.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and adding a comment. I am now following your blog and adding you to my reading list so I can keep up.

Hugs and Happy Holidays!

Anne said...

You've done quite a bit since last pic. Looking nice. Always come to life with the face done I think. Merry Christmas! :)

The Maiden said...

I love that face, so contemplative (really one of the better ones I have seen), great progress!

ThalieFrance said...

She's amazing!! It'will be a wonder like all your others conversions!!!

Kate said...

Thank you everyone!
Thalie! Havent seen you in so long, it's great to have you stop by :)

MysteryKnitter said...

It will look awesome.