BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 14, 2012

Conversion pics

These are the major conversions Im working on now :). First up is a conversion of LL Celtic Summer by MLI, this will be the "Scotland" companion to Ireland, but Im still mapping out her horse and the plaid features. You can see she has a bow, just like Merida from "Brave" which was my inspiration for this version. Stitched on 28ct "Very Vintage" linen, 4 hours progress (some of which was frogging wrong colors lol)
 And the other WIP is a major conversion of Rose of Sharon by Mirabilia- her dress will be red, Im changing the pillars and the roses colors, and adding a character to the scene. In my opinion, there's not really alot of romantic scenes in stitching so I'll havta adapt. But she only got an hour before Scotland took over lol, but after xmas things will settle better. Stitched on 28ct Chai tea jobelan.
IHSW is coming this weekend so I'll try to play more with these WIPs and have some progress to show. After xmas there's no more pressures like xmas requires lol, but for now I better get my paintings going cuz Im running close to the deadline!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love watching your conversions grow. It just amazes me that you can jump in and make those changes. I fret and worry over changing fabric color!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

I'll be excited to see what your conversions turn out like. I love the colours you choose.

MysteryKnitter said...

You sure know how to stitch.