BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Scotland Conversion progress....

Well, whinny whinny! Here's Angus lol. He still needs his mane but the face is done and the neck started. He has been a joy to design, in spite of black being limited to work with shading! I cant wait to get to his legs, I think I'll use Wisper thread to make the feather look more fuzzy ;). (A Draft horse's hair on thier legs is called feather). His bridle will be brown ultrasuede fiber waiting to come to my house, and I found some lovely gold celtic beads for his bridle and her bow. I also decided to make the bow taller but havent frogged what's been done there. This is 14 hours progress- LONG way to go yet lol

8 comments:

demeter83 said...

Looks gorgeous, can't wait to see the mane!

MarchAnn said...

Kate, its great progress,the horse is going to be wonderful. Your design looks perfect.

Melissa said...

Wow! The horse looks great. I can't wait to see more :)

Susan said...

Amazing! Love watching your progress on this and totally in awe of your designing ability.

Bea said...

Looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Kate,
I love it! Your doing a great job! I can't wait to see more progress. It is going to be gorgeous when it is completed.

Happy New Year!

Hugs!

Kate said...

Thanks ladies! It's so cool of you to drop a line :) Happy New Year!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beaautiful :)