BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Royal couple is growing

Slowly, steadily, surely. Here they are at 25 hours progress. Since I had a setback with the Nora reindeer fabric, Ive been focusing on this WIP instead. Finally his armor is figured out and there isnt much left to do of that, Im really glad he is mostly metallics cuz just gray floss wouldve been so *boring* I would not have bothered doing it lol. However he's got alot of cape to get through before he nears a finish! Right now they're both at that gangly stage where they look all stretched out lol, but that will fill in, sure as the others have. I hated that phase on all the Celtics Ive done and rush to get them past it cuz it bugs me. Now I am torn over which metallic to use for her skirt swirls so next session will call for experimenting and frogging to see which looks best. I dont want it to match but dont want it to overpower either and if a solution cant be found for metallics then I will just bead them :). So the Couple will stay on the Qs awhile longer it seems. My Guilt-Free January is rather weird this year- no new starts yet!

6 comments:

SnowySticher said...

Your piece is amazing

Bea said...

Looking incredible and you're making excellent progress.

Kate said...

Thank you Ladies :)

Susan said...

Just WOW! I am always excited to see you've posted to your blog as your conversions just blow me away.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Incredible! I love reading about the conversion process too.

MysteryKnitter said...

When the time is right, you will be able to start a new project.