BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 29, 2013

summertime...

My apologies for being so quiet lately dear readers. Summer is the craziest time of year for me, plus I have returned to work as a fill in for someone else who is on medical leave. Which adds to the crazy schedule. Facebook has been keeping me in stitchy news cuz it's fast but I do miss the blogs. So am hoping to get caught up with everyones' this week. I do have some pics to share of what's been going on with my stitching lately...All Mirabilias lately. At the top is Mediterranian Mermaid on 28ct 'Watercress' jobelan by wichelt, and she is the current focus. Then new start Mermaids of the Deep Blue Sea on 28ct 'Ocean Fantasy lugana by Silkweavers, and finally Winter Queen on "Starquest' Brittney or lugana, by Silkweavers too I believe?


so lots of stitching in comparison to what summers are usually like for it. But the weather has been so weird here it's been a lot of days indoors, and I take it to work as well for breaktimes which has pushed Med Mermaid closer to a finish. Really tempted to start throwing some beads around.... Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful stitching!

Judit said...

Very nice! You did a great job!

Kate said...

Thank ya kindly :)

Brigitte said...

She's looking just great.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
Your Miribilias are beautiful!
Happy weekend (: