BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mediterranian Mermaid

 
well, beading has begun! My favorite stage of any project! I've decided to call her Alanis cuz it sounds like Atlantis, which is my all time fav archeology study- I hope it's discovered within my lifetime and technology makes it happen. Anyway, I added freshwater pearls and peridot stones to her crown and shoulder wrap thingy. There will be tons more to come but this is what she's got so far. Im also playing with graph paper and designing some more men, woot, but it'll be awhile before I can kit them up and see how they look for reals. But Alanis here is the focus, she only needs her tailfin stitched and a zillion beads to be finished but she's been a joy the whole trip. Now Im off to see what my fellow bloggers are up to, thanks for stopping by <3 p="">

6 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow Kate she is stunning! The beading is so effective. Shows difference in everyone's tastes..beading is the bit I like the second least, as backstitching wins hands down as the least liked thing of cross stitching.
Looking forward to more men too!
Alicia xox

Blu said...

She looks amazing. Beading is my favourite stage too.

SnowySticher said...

love the beading, she looks great

Brigitte said...

Oh my Kate, the beading just adds to her beauty.

Kate said...

Thank you all! hugs!

MysteryKnitter said...

She looks amazing.