BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 14, 2014

Marching on

Lol, that's what it feels like this month! Spring has finally arrived, warm temps for 3 days in a row (by warm I mean above freezing lol) LOTS of mud to deal with though! But anyway, an update for stitching: Ness is half put together but I need some cotton fabric and ribbon to finish it up. It's been alot of fun to put together so far, so Leporello by Chatelaine should go easy when it's time comes. However I dont even have the fabric ready yet. But I did get all my Chats sorted out and moved the wip pages to thier own folder so it's not so cumbersome to work on ones that are started. Simple things make life easy ;). I nearly got caught in Persian Iris but will hold off, realizing that St Pat's is Monday and I usually make March a LL Celtic focus, well since I havent worked on any of them lately I couldnt diss my Irish heritage on this particular weekend by abandoning them then. Dont care for the bar scene so I'll hang out with this lass instead ;)

4 comments:

demeter83 said...

She's looking gorgeous, and that's a fantastic reason to work on her!

Susan said...

Beautiful. Glad you found a reason to work on her.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's a great idea having March as Celtic Month. I love your conversion of this L&L design.

MysteryKnitter said...

Beautiful woman. The stitched woman, I mean.