BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2015

Progress on Scotland...

I worked on this one over the weekend, we're gearing up for the county Fair that the boys show animals at, but in between helping with prep and packing stuff I was able to make some progress...

The lettering is done, the bow fixed, and all but a bit of Angus' mane is left of his head and neck to finish that section, and currently I'll be working on his blanket towards the hip to see wherabouts the border will need to be. Once that is figured out I'm not sure what section to work next on it, but hopefully the hard part is over once the "math" of it is figured out where things go. Everything seems to flow faster once the basic placement is done...
And before I forget, Guilt free June saw 3 little starts, a cameo of Biancabella, Middy, and a yet undecided Mirabilia, for ornaments of the mira tree. Not a whole lot for starts but still something. They seem to work up rather fast so that's cool :) After fair ends I hope to get some more progress on whatever, it'll be great to get to relax again! ;)

5 comments:

Bea said...

Looks really good, great progress.

The Crafty Princess said...

Scotland is coming along really beautifully. Looking forward to seeing your 3 wee starts too. You stitch these type of projects so well.
xo Alicia

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

This is just gorgeous - what is the name of the Pattern and the Designer of this one? I just love this...beautiful colors and great progress.

Happy Stitching
Linda K

Kate said...

It is my conversion of Lavender & Lace's Celtic Summer. I changed the colors and added a horse :)

Honeybee said...

Scotland is *gorgeous*! I am wild about conversions and yours are fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog; will be following your progress on all your beautiful WIPS.