BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2015

a small update

Lol bear with me, Ive been doing alot of posts lately it seems. Today's features the update of Lammas, and with the fiddly stuff figured out, it's all about progress now the rest is smooth sailing. 
Since taking this pic she has had more done on the gown, a mere drop in the bucket when I think of all the acres of skirt lol. But these work up quickly so it's not so noticable that they're also huge. She'll continue to be the focus for awhile, there are others waiting thier turn but I want more done on her first... 
After her progress is enough I may start the last of the set, which is Yule, if I have fabric that will work for her. If not, I plan to get out another that needs attention from this set. They've waited long enough already...!