BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A mini little finish

which really didnt take alot of time and was simple, but packs a cute punch. It is the biscornu from Judy Odell, to match the Nessaire I completed awhile back, also designed by her.  these made great little travel projects to take along cuz there were few color changes and a simplistic design. Im really tempted to do another colorway, but not right now. Samhain is back in progress and I hope to get something significant done on her before Halloween passes us by...! I've been rather tired at night due to a major new "project" Ive taken on, the full details can be seen here but it is vastly hugely rewarding...   Tango's Story     Once the initial training is done, my time will free up more for stitching again. In the meantime, enjoy these pics of Judy's wonderful designing, and thanks for stopping by :)


Now if only The Celtic Ladies would work up as fast.... sigh lol

5 comments:

Heather said...

It looks great! Very cute :) I'm glad Tango's training is going well. I miss horseback riding and being in the country.

Bea said...

Really lovely!

Susan said...

You have been busy. I love Judy's designs and her finishing directions are always spot on. Congratulations on adopting Tango, Daffy and Bugs (who sounds like he was named perfectly what with the carrot affinity).

Kate said...

thank you girls! Always an adventure to be had around here ;)

The Eskimo's Wife said...

I haven't been able to get this set off of my mind since I saw your video about it. I've even gone back and re-watched the video a few times, lol. I haven't been able to find it, but I'm going to contact Judy herself and see if I can buy the pattern/instructions directly from her. Thank you soooo much for doing the video on this set. I love it so much and I am rarely enabled - but it happened with this, lol!