BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Halloween bug

and it's starting to bite! However, with all the Halloween patterns in my stash none are kitted or started, save Samhain of course. But that has provided a new tradition for Halloween that I plan to implement this year! Now that my boys are too big for trick or treating, we're too far in the country that no trick-or-treaters come to the door, and hubs never wants to do anything cuz of the crowds that night; well I have to salvage the holiday somehow! So my plan is to get some of these Halloweeny patterns kitted for some fun treats for me ;) ! They will be a fun way to celebrate, albeit in a quiet way I guess, and far fewer calories than raiding Halloween candy stash....
  In stitching, I havent made much progress since last time I posted, family health needs and harvest are leaving me too worn out to do anything much at the end of the day. Lithia still needs her face and now Samhain needs to get her shawl figured out, lol how blessed to have such a to-do list...

1 comments:

Heather said...

What a great tradition!