BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

thinking about Rotations...

In light that I have no beads for Mermaid of the Pearls, and my lns takes forever to order things (so I'll give them 6 weeks) I figure I might as well start a rotation anyway, what have I got to lose? So I went fishing this morning for another wip to play with. And chose one of the harder ones lol, a conversion of LLCeltic Summer as Arwen, with an Aragorn that I drew in. But it'll just be the characters, none of the border, so that simplifies things. What is left is her skirt/sleeve, and his cape and lower half. I started them back when the movies were released on dvd so I could study the costumes, and have several other LOTR Celtics going. So today I'll take them along to work and work on them at lunch, and again when I get home. It'll be fun working on a Celtic again, they always take me hostage. Then tomorrow it'll be back to Pearls