BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I've been waiting for this day all year. Not only is it my favorite holiday, but Ive had stitchin plans all year for tonite. I will finally restart my LL Celtic "Samhain" conversion, and I thought it'd be fun to start it on Halloween. Why a restart? Funny thing is, I had this as a wip already BUT my cat wound up in the doghouse over it, and needless to say it's no longer a wip. She rebelled when I started working, and took it out on this particular project so it got torn and shredded- not cool!
But now it's time to finally get this one added in. :)
Pearls has had a few more hours progress, but it doesnt seem like I've done much of anything cuz she's at that stage- so close to being done but enuf left that it seems to take forever!

1 comments:

MysteryKnitter said...

Aw! Quite a case, but I am glad you didn't give up.