BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pearl's Progress


Finally got around to uploading some progress pics. First off is Mermaid of the Pearls, at 30 hours stitching and 14 hours beading. She has so little left to do! It would be cool to finish her quickly, but what's the hurry lol. Being she's in the big frame now she's pretty much stuck in one place to work on.

In other stitchin news I went and bought a cheapo light from wally-world and set it up in the 'art room'. Granted it's not an OTT light yet, but every bit helps. I also commandeered my tall light back to it's old spot in my room so I can stitch in there. I guess it's all a matter of making it as easy as possible to get to it before it can really see any progress. Still havent started Shakespeare's fairies, but might save that one for a rainy day since I'm having fun with what's on the Qs now.