BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

LLCeltic progress


Finally a pic of the mega-conversion Ireland. The horse is my own drawing, and I'm figuring him out as I go, his blanket design is actually Spring's skirt lol. The shamrocks are from Sweethart Tree "Irish Blessings Sampler" and I plan to add more in the borders somehow, either across the top or instead of roses- I may need to keep the roses to get burgundy in the border cuz there's already alot of green in it. So I havent decided yet on borders. But I'm liking how it's turning out. My other 2 WIPs with this horse (Arwen & Eowen) will not have the borders, so that makes Ireland my biggest Celtic yet. It would be cool if I could finish her on St Patty's Day but whether that's 2011, or 3011 remains to be seen lol.
Tomorrow is a day off and I plan to make some serious progress on Rose Celebration and get her closer to the target mark.

1 comments:

MysteryKnitter said...

That is pretty! I could never do such changes.