BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stitchy fun

I have seriously been enjoying the stitching time lately, mostly cuz it's usually sparse so the past few weeks have been awesome for stitchin progress. Rose Celebration has 2 hours progress so far, and Ireland is nearing the point where I plan to take a pic on her progress. Today I also ordered some stuff, a beautiful Geisha kit (I think by Joan Elliot but not sure) and a nifty little scissors that has special blades for ripping out wrong stitches. Sometime I also wanna order some fabric from Silkweavers, but first I need to buy a saddle for one of my horses, so perhaps for Guilt-Free January...
I also got some foamcore board so I can get Pearls all laced and hopefully there's a frame here I can stick her in...

1 comments:

MysteryKnitter said...

I can't wait to see, how the Rose lady looks.