BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

stitchy day

It's your typical January day outside, for my corner of the world anyway, with temps in the teens and flurries. I debated about using my day off for making a run to the lns but decided against it till my Chatalaine patterns come. Besides, my horse Dusty comes back from the trainer on Sunday, so I should pay that bill first lol. So I plan to cozy up with whatever project yells the loudest and a movie and try to ignore the weather outside till choretime. Yesterday I ordered the finishing instructions from Just a Thought for Chatelaine's the Mermaid box and Leporello, and I got Just a Thought's version of the leporello box as well. They are so pretty, and I can't wait to have them done and keep stitching treasures in them. Up till now I had no idea such things existed, except for scissor fobs and needlerolls, but how very elegant. I also have a chart by Jeanette Douglas for Biscournus and those will be fun to make too. But for now I'm gonna go see what's gonna yell to be worked on.

0 comments: