BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

testing my patience

A much-anticipated package today, and got me all geared up that I could finally finally finally start my first Chatelaine, as this package contained the Gloriana silks I needed. However, the slip said some are backordered-- and wouldnt you know it just happens to be the 2 colors (among others) needed for the center medallion??
Grr. Part 3 comes out in 2 days and I'm still stuck waiting for supplies. I really miss Needlework Plus, they were always quick and helpful so I can't wait till they're back up and running. I will just haveta find a sub company till they come back cuz my lns doesnt carry everything.
So here I sit, with still unstarted Swan Lake, and torn between ordering some other Chatelaine charts or wondering if I should be good cuz Chinese is coming out also and I have no idea what stuff it even needs. Sigh

3 comments:

wendy111 said...

I can remember being frustrated like this when I started Baroque and, of course, the stuff on back order was what I needed! I ended up just working around it and have remained up to date.

On the other side of things I am still waiting for my kit for Wisteria Walled Garden!

Here's to impatient waiting.

Wendy

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

Grrrrrrrr!!! I went through exactly the same, but caved and stitched in the DMC alternative. Its ok but I should have waited for the silks. Parts 1 and 2 only took a week each of concerted effort to stitch so you should catch up real soon when your threads arrive.

Kate said...

I'm glad to hear there's hope for catching up, thanks for the encouragement girls. Waiting sucks