BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

other projects

Since I'm still waiting to start my Chatelaine but unwilling to sacrafice my stitching time wallowing in misery (lol) I've been busy with other projects. Celtic Spring as Beltane has been getting beads added all week, the Nessessaire is seeing progress, and I put Mediterranian Mermaid back on Qs so I wont miss the Mermaid SAL for March, which is coming up again and this time I'm ready. Tonite it's more Beltane cuz she's easy to deal with after a long day. Swan Lake has part 3 out now and I'm anxious to get going. I hope to have the remainder of my silks in a couple weeks, and I really hope to find out soon what Chinese Mandela will need. I made that my priority for now instead of buying more charts but perhaps in a couple months I can get the next round of Chatelaines I'm missing....

2 comments:

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

I know how hard it is to have to motivate yourself to stitch on one project when you really really want to be stitching on another!! You never really seem to fly along while you are waiting :-)

Kate said...

Lol progress is little, flying seems to be hard