BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Things are lookin up

Some of the fabric has come in to the lns & is now home with me. It was what I'd ordered last Jan (!). Granted they are very beautiful but the wait has been long. I decided to switch fabrics for Swan Lake, and when that peice comes I'll use it for st Pete's or Evening in the Park instead. What SL got instead of a 28ct brittney by either Zweigart or Wichelt called "Ametrine" and it's shades of purple, blue, pink, green, and tan all swirled around. The floss toss looked great so I went ahead and started and am very happy thus far with it.
Will post pics when I get enuf done on it.
Also been playing with the Chatelaine fabric veiwer to see what looks nice for the patterns I have...
The leg is slowly coming round, still on crutches & strict orders to elevate & ice.. which is hard to do trying to deal with work so been too tired to sit at the puter much at night. But am looking forward to catching up on all the blogs...

2 comments:

Joysze said...

Glad to hear that you got some of the fabbies in. Can't wait to see pics. :)

Hope the leg heals up nice and fast.

MysteryKnitter said...

I am happy, that your fabric situation will finally resolve.