BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 15, 2011

What to do, what to do...

For so long I havent had much drive to stitch, even projects that I had seemed like "eh" or added to the stress life was in. Partly cuz there was alot of stress with the injury, work, life and holiday chaos the last couple months that I put too much emphasis that the stitching was supposed to make that all disappear. And mostly that just added to it lol. But soon the holidays will be over and work will slow down somewhat, and I found out for certain I wont need surgery so there's a light at the end of the tunnel. January is looking very promising, and for xmas there are some HAEDs on the way, so it wont be long and stitchy bliss will be exploding all over lol.
In the meantime I've been making lots of progress on Winter Wings and the first page is nearly half done. It helps that that part is all one color lol. I think my HAED fabric is 25ct Lugana, it just agrees with me. And I'm not sure if I'll keep Fairy Ball on the 20ct with 3 strands, now that there's enuf progress it just doesnt cover like I'd hoped. But I could use that for some of the smaller projects to make them bigger, and use full crosses instead. So will probably get some 25ct for Fairy Ball, and the others. Gypsy can stay on her fabric though.

I really miss Jennifer at Needlework Plus! With all these upcoming projects I miss my bargain store!

3 comments:

kate n said...

Great news that you dont need surgery :) and I hope you get some lovely stitchy things for christmas.

Kate said...

Thanks! that makes it best xmas ever to not need surgery

MysteryKnitter said...

I am happy you don't need to face a surgery.