BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 10, 2012

Stitchy weekend approacheth!

Oh fnally, finally, finally - I have a whole weekend that I dont haveta work! Tomorrow a.m. I plan to 1. sleep in 2. stitch in peace 3. have a Jane Austen movie session.
The afternoon will be a bit crazy with kid's karate and errands but from then till Monday time is on my side- and all my guys will be going to the Star Wars 3d movie Sunday so it'll be ALL mine, Queen of the Couch lol. The whole idea of that has me going in circles with which or how many WIPs to work on! The mind boggles...

7 comments:

Susan said...

Have a wonderful weekend. I do know the feeling of suddenly having free time and it is mind boggling not to mention almost intimidating but I am sure you'll over come those feelings.

Unknown said...

Yeas for stitchy time! Enjoy!

/hugs,
Nikki

Linda said...

YAY for you. Love having "me" time too :)) Have fun and hope you have loads of stitchy fun!

Melissa said...

Enjoy you stitching time! I love Jane Austen movies. Have fun watching them.

Anne said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! LOVE JANE AUSTEN!! Have fun stitching!!

Bikegirl said...

Love Jane Austen! especially Persuasion! I forgot to get back to you re: Larkrise to Candleford DVD, I would be happy to do a swap - DVD for some charts/thread? let me know if you would be happy with that.

Kate said...

That would be so wonderful!! What things would you like? email me at kowgirlkate @hotmail.com (minus spaces)