BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 11, 2012

pics as requested







This is Tinkerbelle, the "micro" calf lol. Her mama, Mosey, is a twin that was abandoned and I bottlefed, so she has always been small herself but is a good mama and saved another calf this year that was abandoned so she has earned a permanent place on the farm not only cuz of being a pet but for practical reasons too. Tinkerbelle is now a week old, standing by a calf that is 3 days old to give you an idea of her size, she is tiny! The red pair is Red, a show cow and her baby born today, and then Mosey and Tinkerbelle. 7 babies so far and 20 more to go.























6 comments:

Anne said...

Ooooh! Such cute calves!! I love them!!

Agi said...

They are adorable, must be a huge work to raise them, but definitely worth!

Joysze said...

Awww, thanks for the pics, Kate. Love them!! :D

Kate said...

You're welcome :)

Marcy said...

How adorable! I hope all your calves are healthy ones. Sorry you can't get much stiching in. I tend to get a little grumpy when that happens to me.

MysteryKnitter said...

I hope all the best with the rest of the calves, and awww how cute those are. I mean the ones in the pictures.