BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 3, 2012

progress pics and new LL Celtic Conversion

pic of Middy as promised on the recommended Stoney point 32ct linen, over-one skin. Lol, she's one of my oldest WIPS at 10 years old due to the pita of over-one on 32ct lol. The mag-light is a huge help on that score!!
And here is the floss toss for my LL Celtic conversion  "Scotland" (there will also be a "Wales" someday as well) and due to my love of the Disney/Pixar movie "Brave" it's totally based on her lol. The colors were easy, however I haveta redo the horse to be a thicker draft type instead of the lean leggy hunter Ireland and the LOTR ladies have. She will face Ireland and I'll be using Summer as the girl's 'base' and adding extra stuff to make it all look Scottish. Stay tuned... :)

6 comments:

demeter83 said...

Extreme gorgeousness... just everything, your entire blog!
I've been following your blog for a while, but obviously haven't been a very good follower because you've got so many gorgeous things that I haven't noticed! Love it!

Kate said...

Thanks demeter83! Im not very computer savvy so blogging is my puter comfort zone lol, but I need to figure out how to do all the cool stuff most blogs have on thier page

Anne said...

Coming along extremely well. looking good. A stash of thread for one stitch scares me a little lol :)

Susan said...

Middy looks great! Looking forward to seeing Scotland stitched. Your conversions always amaze me.

Kate said...

Thanks! It is alot of threads but after kitting HAEDs lol, this doesnt seem so bad ;). I hope to have a pic of Scotland up soon but scheduling has been iffy lately to get working on her!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching