BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 9, 2012

snowing, snowing

It snowed during the night and still is. I think I found my Christmas spirit now that things are looking like they should...
 As for stitching update, Im happily crusing along on the Scotland conversion and Rose of Sharon is gonna sit for a bit till I get Scotland far enuf to be satisfied with how the colors and recharting work before I put it aside. RoS is another big conversion so it's not fair to put half effort into either one. But Scotland's dress is mainly figured out, working on the bow and next will be the draft horse, Im hoping my scribbles work but I never know till the thread's laid...

4 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you for the pictures - I want snow!!!! You would think that after five years in VA I'd be used to it being 50 in December but I'm not. I miss NH's winter (and fall) weather.

Unknown said...

Your Snow Pictures are Beautiful
New to your blog - your stitching is beautiful.
Fingers crossed we get snow here in Central New York SOON..

Julie said...

Love your pics.
We have no snow just frost.
Did you get a Lowery stand ?.I got one years ago and got no complaints about it.

Kate said...

Thanks everyone :). No Lowery yet, gonna get thru xmas and then tackle that venture ;)