And here she is at 20 hours progress. Back in 2005 I started her, along with an Arwen version to companion this one, and one of Arwen and Aragorn together, using MLI's Celtic Summer for a base. But they've languished in the box for several years just cuz life gets crazy. The horse is the same one I made for Ireland, and the Arwen one has her Gray as well. Lots of changes going on, her face, hair, and gown have been redone to better match, and she's got Rohan accessories that were fun and challenging to figure out. I like her sword best cuz I wouldnt mind having a horsey sword myself lol. Im not sure if I'll include the borders or not, there's alot going on with the flags there so no motifs up top, but not sure about the sides. Im thinking no there too, but that's where the bling of the design comes from so Im torn and waiting to see how they'll actually look. She'll be the portable project for awhile, Id like to get thru more of the flag. But now is thier chance to see some progress done cuz it's a New Year. I hope everyone has enjoyed the start of 2013 so far!