BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow day!!

Which is greatly appreciated when it's this snowy out there! So far we've gotten 8" of it and this afternoon the wind picked up so it's blowing round. Wonder what tomorrow will bring...
 
But anyway, I spent some time on AA (lol that looks so funny but it's actually Arwen & Aragorn) and reached 30hours total progress- so a pic was needed. And then I dug out "Arwen Evenstar," again a conversion of MLI Celtic Summer, only Ive given her a dress from the LOTR movie, elf ears, the dark hair, and her horse. I chose the dress from her pivotal point in the movie when Arwen turns back to Rivendell to stay for Aragorn, and the I redesigned the sleeve to look more authentic. I do love her elf ears lol. Stitched on 28ct Stormy Gray jobelan from Wilchelt. Im hoping to make some serious progress on her now as well, cuz I love stitching purples. Thanks for stopping by, stay warm & safe out there!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Very nice progress! :)

Bea said...

Excellent progress. Your adaptations look SO good - and really invoke the feel and look of the movie.

Susan said...

I always enjoy reading your blog as your conversions just blow me away (I know I probably say that every time I comment) LOL! Enjoy your snow day stitching.

Kate said...

Thanks girls!
:)

Ciloup said...

So beautiful!!!

MysteryKnitter said...

I could not make such things. I can change some things, but they are mainly colors.