BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ROMANCE of Sharon lol

Well Ladies & Gents, as Ive said before there simply aren't enuf guys in stitching, but it seem Rose of Sharon has found one ;) . This is the character for her big changes I was talking about. The arches will be modified too, and Im thinking to skip the whole top part and hang a moon instead and Im including beads on her outfit. As I was stitching the guy's face I got to thinking, wouldnt this make an epic wedding scene for a wedding of today- the dress is much more in style of gowns now than the MLI brides, nothing against those but they are more 80's style or victorian. So I plan to make a version of my wedding too lol, and just add the info in a pretty font. Her dress ruffles will be my colors and the roses will be the ones I had. So I cant wait to launch that but I need fabric lol! In the meantime, I better get back to some Romance (lol!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate,
I love it so far. You are so talented with coming up with your own conversions.

Karen said...

That is soooo cool! I've had some similar ideas floating around my head. I look forward to watching your progression.

Kate said...

Thanks girls! Y'all so sweet :).
Karen Id love to see what ideas you're cooking up...!

Susan said...

I am going to enjoy watching this one grow.

Carla said...

WOW! this one loks fantastic! Can't wait to see more :)

Brigitte said...

Wow, how cool is that! Looks fantastic! I'm so curious to see the next progress picture.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.