BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 24, 2014

snail's pace of late

spring has finally decided to show up in our corner of the world, and therefore is always crazy when it does. But now crops are in, and cattle and horses are out to pasture so there's alot less chores to do. But until the heatwave of summer hits, the garden and landscaping for the new house needs to be a focus. So what Ive been up to in threads has been sparse, a few beads on Middy, a few stitches on Arwen/Aragorn, and My Lady's Garden is out for awhile cuz she needs a face. New starts are always beckoning but I just dont have the drive to sit and figure them out and it's easier right now to just grab and go the ones already set up and waiting... which is strange for me!

9 comments:

demeter83 said...

I'm always amazed by your adaptations, they're great!

Andie said...

They are all so pretty! You are SO talented :D

Annie said...

All your projects are stunning!

Melissa said...

What beautiful WIPs! They all seem like huge projects too. I think we can all relate to the draw of new projects, but I commend you on having the willpower to stay focused.

I absolutely am completely, 100%, in love with your Arwen/Aragorn stitch. The head pieces you've stitched are AMAZING

Susan said...

Your pieces never cease to amaze me.

The Crafty Princess said...

They are all stunning but I really love Arwen and Aragorn. Beautiful work!
Alicia xo

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the way you are stitching Arwen and Aragorn, in long thin lines, they look like a watercolour painting!!

I know they will be filled in but the progress pictures are really beautiful too.

MysteryKnitter said...

How pretty stitching.

Unknown said...

I love your Aragorn and Arwen piece. Beautiful. I love your Celtic Lady adaptations as well.