BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2014

a little update...

First of all, my apologies for being absent all summer- family and farming issues have kept me running in circles the last 6 months. Needless to say, very little stitching has happened, and worse my camera has been lost all summer, I dont think it will resurface either as it's been lost outdoors. So I dont have a way to share pics just yet. But I hope to change that soon!
 Projects for my usual Winter Return (lol) havent been decided yet, but I do wanna finish some that are soooo close... I've done a bit of looking through stash, but now that harvest finally ended today- yay- I can catch my breath and finally do some needlework that's long overdue, as is my blogging. It's like Ive been in a cave for so long lol! 

2 comments:

Bea said...

Welcome back! Sometimes life gets in the way - you just gotta roll with it. Sorry to hear about your camera.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.