BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Chatelaines for 2015...

The flu bug and the stitchy bug has bit. Hard. And for 2015, even though it's early into the year it's still the main season for any stitching at my house, so I can't help but think of plans accordingly. The last few years have been rather Mirabilia focused, and I know my wallet will continue to sink as Nora keeps releasing new charts. But there is the matter of these Chatelaines that have patiently and not-so patiently been waiting to be kitted, started, and actually enjoyed. So that's what my stash will focus on this year since the Miras are around forever. And I hear rumors that fibers for Chats sometimes get discontinued, so that is another push to start taking them more seriously. It usually takes me forever to kit one bit by bit, but now there are several that are very close to actually be started. What I have been working on this week is Persian Iris Garden, the gold pillars are done, working on the flowers and rugs now, and once the rugs are finished I will breathe a sigh of relief lol, they are rather fiddly, and I plan to take a break from this one when some other fibers arrive and enable me to start another, hopefully next week....
and how it looks now.....

2 comments:

Bea said...

Love the Chatelaine designs - you're off to a great start.

Faith... said...

Very nice stitching. Hope you feel better soon!