BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Faeries....

After seeing the clips of Moth and Feathers, OMG hilarious and a breath of fresh air regarding fairies-

 Faeries


it's left me in a mood to work on one of mine! And since Musical Middy is already on a set of Qsnaps, it'll be her. Now I just see her as a funny fairy in a band and all the real life drama that would entail lol! So here is a before pic.....
   
and hopefully she'll have some more progress to show next time...

6 comments:

Bea said...

She's lovely.

demeter83 said...

I do think she's great

Tracy J said...

I love this design. I may even stitch it one of these days.

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

I adored working on this faerie. I think I finished her in a month, because I just couldn't put her down.

Are you planning on working on her companion piece, Titania, Queen of the Faeries? I stitched her too, but I think this pattern is the lovlier of the two.

Kate said...

Thank you everyone!
Wow Rai, a month? Awesome! I have 2 Titanias in the works lol, but Middy always gets the coin toss lol

Deb said...

SOOOO Pretty!!