BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2015

Mission: IS Possible

And that was the theme of last week and the weekend. I'm happy to report that I revamped several conversions, researched and found or ordered beads for several conversions- now just waiting to recieve them to know for sure if they will work in thier intended projects; and even started a new one.    Samhain got to tag along to the lns and hopefully a different fiber will work for her shawl- If not, then it's a revamp of her in a different direction- I swear none of the others have been so challenging as her! Maybe my cat cursed it when she shredded the first wip of it.... Makes a person wonder lol! But whatever the outcome of the infamous shawl, Im beyond tickled with her beads, and cant wait for that part of the process. However she's currently on standby in favor of her newly arrived sister...
   Lithia!
Now, Lithia was supposed to be Summer, as charted and just the words changed. But while I love those colors of her, it just didnt represent the holiday of Summer Soltice very well. This has bugged me for some years, which is why she has the least done of all the starts in the set. Berries and purples are beautiful, but they just kept giving me a hangup to work on her for the Lithia.  Welll, I shall save that wip for future something else cuz it's too beautiful to not do, eventually mind you ;) , and in the meantime, the new vision is much more inspired to be a tailored fit for the holiday. Hmm, this now makes the Beltane the only one to keep her original colors!
 Lithia as well got all her beads and for the the first time in forever I actually have a new start, her fabric is 28ct "Tile Blue" Jazlyn. I will include a sneak peak of her soon as I get some real progress on her- currently she's just a blob and not very interesting, so I'd best rectify the situation...
 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Kate I just discovered your blog through some message boards which is weird since we share a lot of followers! I sent you an email as well with a question because I found your email address before the blog. I just wanted to say hi and that I love your stitching! I'm excited to see your progress :)

Susan said...

Why does it not surprise me that you came up with more changes to Lithia than you had originally planned? :-) Looking forward to seeing your progress.